Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Spellbound Nails - Fuchsia-ristic

Hey guys,

You know those weeks when you are just kind of down in the dumps, then you sort of realize you have the best medicine in the world at your disposal? Yup that happened today, crummy day so I went out to just brush my horse, and let me tell you just listening to him breathe is the greatest sound in the world. Right on par with hearing my puppy snore.

I really do like Spellbound's holos, this is definitely the weakest holo I have from them but I still loved the color in this one. The formula left a lot to be desired. It was very gloopy, That being said if you were super careful you could likely get away with one coat. It took me a couple nails to get the technique down so this is two coats.

This is
Spellbound Nails - Fuchsia-ristic





1 comment:

  1. It's a nice colour but yeah the holo is quite weak.

    I always love to hear my cats purr :-)

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!