Monday, May 19, 2014

Julep - Kimberly

Hey guys,

Sorry for the small hiatus, I wanted to post from the horse show but things were crazy so it just wasn't going to happen, it was a really good long weekend though. I think everyone is really happy with how things went. Now of course I feel like I need an extra day to bounce back from horse show life.

So a couple weeks back I ordered some stuff from Julep and instead they sent me one of their speckled mystery boxes, they let me keep the mystery box as a sort of "sorry we screwed up" gift, which was awesome of them as per usual. This was the star polish in the mystery box. It's a purple version of Felicia.
This was two coats then one coat of Essie's Matte About You.
 
This is
Julep - Kimberly





2 comments:

  1. Oh I do like speckles polishes - this one is pretty :-) Looks cool matte :-)

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!