Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Zoya - Payton

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of post yesterday my internet was being wonky and I didn't feel like trying to fight with my phone. Nothing too exciting happened today. I booked a long overdue hair appointment for this Friday. I have no clue what I want to do in that regard so I'll let you know how that goes.

This is the darker plum version of Zoya Aurora the sparkle in this is fantastic. I think Zoya needs to do everyone a favour and make WAY more polishes like these. Like how about a pink? or a green? lets just make scatter holos in ALL THE COLOURS!. I love the slight jelly look to this as well.
This applied great. This was two coats.

This is
Zoya - Payton





1 comment:

  1. I like the darkness of if with the glittery sparkles! Cool :-)

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!