Thursday, May 1, 2014

Zoya - Carter

Hey guys,

Okay so if I seem to lose my train of thought it's because I am watching hockey right now, and my team is up by two. Eeeek intense. I love playoff hockey! So like I say, I may randomly get distracted while writing this. And let's be honest it isn't like I'm going to proofread this before I post it. Who has time for that? I'm also going to keep this quick.

This is another of Zoya's Fall PixieDusts. This is a beautiful royal purple. I love the slightly lighter glitter in this. It covered great too. This is two coats.

This is
Zoya - Carter




1 comment:

  1. I do like the look of this Zoya too. I think I prefer it to the blue one! Purple is such a pretty colour. And I do love a textured polish hehe :-)

    My husband is a big hockey fan, he supports the Pittsburgh Penguins. It is hard to get coverage of it over here in Scotland :-(

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!