Friday, May 2, 2014

Zoya - Sunshine

Hey guys,

So my cousin and I are in the process (gonna be a long process as our trip is ten months away) of planning a VERY long awaited trip to Disney World, so far all we have really talked about is food and restaurants. In reality though, 10 months ahead what can you really plan other than where to eat??

I have another pretty Zoya PixieDust for you guys today! This was the blue in the Fall collection, I do take a bit of issue with the name. This is like the least Sunshiney color okay maybe other than black. I dunno maybe it's just me but I feel like "Rain" would have been way more appropriate. This actually reminded me of denim. This was 2 coats, and I was kinda surprised I had no staining (remember how the last blue pixiedust turned my nails into smurfs?)

This is
Zoya - Sunshine




2 comments:

  1. I'm planning on a late Feb/early Mar trip too! It's soo far off but the months will pass quickly. I love Zoya polishes. This is a pretty one. I remember seeing it last fall. I don't quite get the name Sunshine either. Quite the opposite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a nice colour and does look like denim! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!