Friday, May 23, 2014

Different Dimension - Excelsior!

Hey guys,

Yay it's Friday! I don't know about you guys but I have a super busy weekend ahead of me, Forced farm labour tomorrow, and then Corporate Challenge stuff on Sunday. Plus I have been roped into a quasi-blind double date tonight (shoot me please) so I have a feeling this weekend is going to fly by. I know it's a long weekend for all my South of the border neighbors out there. Lucky.

Today I have the last holo from Different Dimension to show you guys, I have wanted this one for a while. Mostly because it reminds me of Silver Linings Playbook. This is a white/grey holo that also has a bit of a pink sheen to it in the light. This is three coats.

This is
Different Dimension - Excelsior!






Also because it was requested here is a picture of Apollo!

2 comments:

  1. This polish is nice and quite subtle.

    Thanks :-D Apollo looks lovely. May your friend have many happy times with him. Lol I just want to cuddle him :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one - just wish that the holographicness was easier to capture! Mine went insane in the sun.

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!