Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Anna Sui - Snow White

Hey guys,

So I have a really hard time making choices sometimes, I am much more the type of person to be like "Oh I can't decide, let's do both" I've never been good at having to make a choice of one thing. So every month when I get my new audible credit I have the worst time trying to figure out which audiobook I should get for the month. I know they have a return policy but it's a tough decision. Anyone have any suggestions?

I have the second Anna Sui polish to show you today, this one is a white polish with a bit of an iridescent pink sheen to it along with some holo glitter in there too. I didn't notice the rose smell in this one. I really liked this one. This was 3 coats.

This is
Anna Sui - Snow White



2 comments:

  1. Wow I really like the little glitters :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those glitters turned out better than I had expected. I am going to have to try this one out soon.

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!