Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Zoya - Noel

Hey guys,

So today I was talking to Stefanie of Supernatural Lacquer and she is going to make me a memorial polish for Timmi! I'm pretty excited, She is such a sweetie and was very upset when she heard about what had happened. So I can't wait to see what she comes up with.

Wayyy back when my polish addiction started one of my first polishes I bought was Zoya Holly, in fact it was my first Zoya ever. So I wanted to get another from that collection, so when I caught Noel on sale I had to go for it. This is a silvery blue, application was a bit sheer, the opposite from Holly which is almost a one coater. This is three coats.

This is
Zoya - Noel




2 comments:

  1. That's good news about the polish! :-) Nice thought.

    Wow this Zoya is stunning, I do like and the shimmer is cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I can't wait to see the Timmi polish!!!! Yayyyy!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!