Saturday, June 7, 2014

Julep - Karen

Hey guys,

So today I watched "The Normal Heart" the HBO movie about the AIDS outbreak in the 80's holy crap. Talk about a powerful movie, if you can get your hands on it, I recommend it. Amazing performances from everyone involved. I mean don't get me wrong it is heavy, but a really good watch. Truly heartbreaking.

I've made it known I'm really not a huge fan of peach polish, while pretty peach just screams "90's wedding" to me, or like a "mom" polish. I guess peach has it's place though. Although while there is nothing technically wrong with this peach frost, it just doesn't excite me. This is two coats.

This is
Julep - Karen




1 comment:

  1. It's not really my kinda colour either, but I do like the finish :-)

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!