Saturday, June 21, 2014

Dollish Polish - Get Your Sprinkle On

Hey guys,

So I had an insanely productive yet MELLOW day. It was awesome, totally what I needed. I swatched this month's Julep box, finished making the dragon egg I have been working on all week, edited a bunch of pictures, finished staining the two signs I've been working on, baked cupcakes, filmed a video, AND watched a crap load of tv I have been procrastinating on. Oh and I watched a few episodes of Brotherly Love which was easily one of my favourite shows in the 90's, seriously you gotta love the Lawrence brothers. Actually I was so busy I almost forgot to blog. Whoops.

This was a polish from Dollish Polish's Ice Cream Collection. I actually really liked this collection, it was bright and fun and was perfectly fitting of the ice cream theme. I only wound up ordering one from this collection but I chose a yellow crelly full of bright rainbow glitters. Good even application. This was three coats.

This is
Dollish Polish - Get Your Sprinkle On




1 comment:

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!