Monday, June 16, 2014

OPI - What's A Little Rain Forest?

Hey guys,

So did anyone watch the Game of Thrones season finale?? Of course my favourite character bit the dust. Sad day for me, I won't say who it was, spoilers and all but aww man. I sort of expected this to happen way sooner than it did but sheesh. Stupid show. Guess I have to pick a new favourite. This makes me feel like the grim reaper.

I have the very last Brazil liquid sand for you today. This was my favourite from the collection, a beautiful sky blue with the same sugary finish (I really feel like that is the perfect description for it) this is such a fantastic summer polish. Perfect for toes too. This was two coats.

This is
OPI - What's A Little Rain Forest?



2 comments:

  1. This one is to die for! It's gorgeous and it was my favourite of the 4 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am two episodes behind in GOT. No spoilers. #nospoilers

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!