Thursday, June 19, 2014

Julep - Kathy - June Birthstone

Hey guys,

So I love random crafts. I'm currently working on a dragon egg, which turns out is a lot heavier than I expected it to be, so it could possibly double as a weapon should I ever need to throw something at someones head. Although my aim can't be trusted so it would likely just wind up being me throwing my dragon egg, breaking it, then being bummed out about breaking said dragon egg.

I have June's birthstone to show you today! I actually really like this one. I know a lot of people were whining about the way Pearl turned out "it should have been white," "couldn't they have done _____ instead" Whatever. Pearls come in all different colours and this gold pearly shade is very pretty. The application was better than I expected too. This is two coats.

This is
Julep - Kathy
Pearl for June




2 comments:

  1. I need to make one of these dragon eggs but I would definitely have to work in a well ventilated area. How many thumb tacks did you end up using?

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!