Thursday, June 26, 2014

China Glaze - Kiwi Cool-Ada

Hey guys,

So today at work my entire department was off on a course with the exception of me and my coworker, it was like a ghost town on our floor. And then I have tomorrow off as well, since I forgot that I had booked it off. Whoops. Of course if I was smart I would have booked Monday off because Tuesday is a holiday but I definitely didn't realize that.

This is a polish I had waffled over for a long time, it is a bright lime green, it's much brighter in real life, for some reason my camera wanted nothing to do with the brightness of this. It's a neon so it was fairly sheer. It would have been better over a white base but I wanted to see how it would build up.
This is four coats.

This is
China Glaze - Kiwi Cool-Ada




1 comment:

  1. Stunning green! I don't have this one oddly enough :-|

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!