Sunday, June 22, 2014

Deborah Lippmann - Forsaken: Bad Things Set

Hey guys,

So I hope that everyone had as great of a weekend as I did, like I mentioned yesterday I spent a vast majority hanging out with the Lawrence brothers, and obviously by that I meant I spent my weekend watching Brotherly Love & Melissa and Joey. It was fantastic... if you don't know who the Lawrence brothers are (yes I am looking at you best friend Nicole) please click here or here, have your memory jogged.

Tonight, True Blood. The last season. It's happening, and today I have the second Deborah Lippmann True Blood set to show you. This one included 3 minis. I had the same problem with this set as I did with the last set, while I think the black cherry sheer polish is fitting, what is up with the pink? Why? How is there no bright red?

Click for more after the jump






Bad Blood
sheer black cherry
First up is my favourite polish in the set, it's really the only polish that I think fits in with the vampire theme for this set. It's a sheer so of course it was a bit of a pain in the butt, however I did like the way this one looked. This was four coats.




Strange Love
vampy magenta
So this polish was semi-sheer with some hidden shimmer (see the last pic with flash to see the shimmer) I really don't think this polish fit really well with the theme, while it was pretty it just felt a bit out of place.
This was three coats.






New Flesh
clean nude
Last up is a sheer nude, this gave me total mannequin hands and freaked me out so I wound up adding some black and white nail art just so I could wear it through the day. That being said if this is your thing, that's totally cool and this was a nice sheer nude. This was three coats.




2 comments:

  1. What a nice set! I like the Strange Love polish :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNF I want these so bad. They look so good. Best find ever.

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!