Tuesday, June 3, 2014

China Glaze - Seahorsin' Around

Hey guys,

So it's been a fairly dark week for me so far, yesterday my father's horse (my horse now) Timmi passed away. Just two weeks short of the one month anniversary of my Dad passing away. We aren't entirely sure why, it was likely a blood clot or a stroke, but it was quick and peaceful. I spent all day yesterday at the farm with my coach and her family and some very good friends. The day was filled with more laughing than tears.
It is with this that I say goodbye to my sweet boy Timmi

And on a lighter note I have one of the China Glaze Sea Goddess polishes to show you today. I waited too long to buy these so I was only able to get 5 of the 6 since it was impossible to get my hands on Shell We Dance. This is the gorgeous sea blue in the collection. Application was nice here, this is 2 coats. However this stained like a mofo on removal.

This is
China Glaze - Seahorsin' Around






2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about that - these things can be really difficult *hugs* he was a real beauty :-)

    This is a lovely polish, I was lucky enough to get the 6, they were very hard to track down though! I've still to try this one I must dig it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Timmi, but you're right - your dad would have wanted them to hang out and be buddies. <33333

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!