Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Dollish Polish - Penny... Penny... Penny...

Hey guys,

So tomorrow I'm gearing up for one of the busiest/most stressful work days of the year for me, the Beer Draw, I have done my best to get my act together so I am ready to go first thing tomorrow morning, but we have 288 six packs of beer to be won. Busy, busy day. Wish me luck.

This has been a big lemming of mine since it was released. It was always sold out every time I went to put in an order though, alas it is finally mine! Anyone who has watched The Big Bang Theory with any sort of regularity will get the reference for this polish, plus it is copper glitter in a milky copper base. Perfect for a polish called Penny. Nice application too, this was three coats.

This is
Dollish Polish - Penny... Penny... Penny...




2 comments:

  1. It's so nice! I always like when you get your hands on the polish you've been after for ages! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!