Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Julep - Hannah

Hey guys,

 So today I went to Home Depot to get stain for the wood plaques I'm making. Now I'm going to preface this by saying I have never stained anything before. I'm fairly excited though. I just stained the backs of the plaques so we will see how things look tomorrow when I do the second coat. The lady at Home Depot seemed very skeptical that I would be able to do this on my own. Pfft. I'll show her.

Today I have another green Julep to show you, this time around it's a sagey green. I was noticing a lot of people whining that this isn't a sage green, honestly looks sage green to me but I have gotten into heated debates about different greens with my coworker so I am just inclined to let people believe whatever the heck they want to. Application here was a bit on the more sheer side. This is three coats.
This is
Julep - Hannah




1 comment:

  1. It's nice on you, but I don't think it's the kinda green I'd wear with ease :-|

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!