Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Julep - Kessie

Hey guys,

 So I had an action packed day, you know sometimes I look at my arms and legs and wonder why the heck I am covered in random bruises, then I spend one evening out at the farm with my coach's family and remember why. Wrestling with kids on a trampoline and then getting mauled with love by giant puppy dogs. Yup that'll make me bruise like a peach.

On today's edition of On Wednesday's We Wear Pink I have a very pretty pink with gold shimmer polish. I love this, I think It was billed as orchid but it's a bit more pinky thank the other orchids we've seen. Application was a tad on the sheer side, this was three coats.
This is
Julep - Kessie




3 comments:

  1. It's a nice colour and I do like the shimmer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. This is super pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, thank you for removing the captcha when making comments. Legit.

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!