Friday, June 27, 2014

China Glaze - Sand Dolla Make You Holla

Hey guys,

So I have had a great day today, on my accidental day off, I actually got to go ride my horse because I actually caught him. Always a good day when I can catch him. I fly out tomorrow for my cousin's wedding so there won't be a post tomorrow.

I have another polish from the Sea Goddess collection. Before I wore them all this was my favourite in the collection. It's a super pale pink base with rainbow micro glitters. This didn't wind up being my favourite in real life but I did really like this one. My camera however HATED it. So bear with me and the crappy pics.
This is three coats.

This is
China Glaze - Sand Dolla Make You Holla




2 comments:

  1. This one is really cool. I enjoyed wearing it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love texture polishes.

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!