Sunday, June 15, 2014

OPI - You're So Flippy Floppy

Hey guys,

So on a totally non blog related note, Yesterday my best friend and I decided to do the "Baby Food Challenge" and film it and then of course upload it to the internet for the world to see. So if you feel like watching me choke down some baby food click here! The plan is to start making product review videos and putting them on youtube. Who knows if this will last but heck why not right?

Today I have my least favourite of the Brazil liquid sand polishes to show you, honestly the only reason this was my least favourite was because of the colour, I know some of you with a darker skintone can probably ROCK this canary yellow but it just makes me look jaundiced. Although I do have it on my toes right now and it works much better as a toenail polish. Like Brazil Nuts this one was a bit more sheer, this is three coats.

This is
OPI - You're So Flippy Floppy



2 comments:

  1. Yup I'd agree, this one is my least favourite too! I think it looks much better on you than it did me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable on the YouTubes so I am looking forward to your product reviews - your face makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete

Even though I may not reply I read EVERY comment!